CBM of America, LLC
Level IV Installer
CBM of America is actively seeking a Level 4 Installer to support Central Office telecom carrier installation work. Must be able to travel throughout the Gulf Coast region and surrounding areas. Ideal candidate will have installation experience in one or more of the following environments: Central Office's, PoP sites, and/or Data Centers. The Level IV Installer will perform site walk’s, review MOPs, review materials, communicate with the client, install equipment, and submit close out packages. Level IV installer will lead crews of 2-4 installers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of installation including rack and stack, full infrastructure builds backbone cabling, copper and fiber testing, and complex DC power work.
- Strong secondary power installation experience.
- Strong fiber installation and testing experience.
- Input job status, issues, requests and all-expense-related information into the Project Management platform.
- Reconcile materials for sales order using web based inventory control forms
- Understand the scope of work and customer expectations as well as the profitability objectives and timeframes.
- Control all on-site aspects of the job and work closely with the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand the scope of work of the job as well as the efficiency expectations given by the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager.
- Interface directly with the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager and Engineering Department to resolve any order issues. Correct job specifications, drawings, documentation and record all changes in the Project Management platform.
- Maintain tools assigned to the job as well as monitor tool calibration requirements
- Perform hardware testing, such as power verification, device provisioning and system tests.
- Responsible for all work meeting all customer standards.
- Meet or exceed customer and internal documented acceptable levels of quality.
- 90% regional travel within TX, OK, LA, MS, FL, TN
- Reliable transportation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Lead Installation should have minimum 5 years Data Center/PoP/CO installation experience.
CBM of America provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.