CBM of America, LLC
Level 4 Telecom Installer
CBM of America is actively seeking a Level 4 Telecom Installer with installation experience in various environments such as Central Office, PoP sites, Long Haul, Wireless and/or Data Center. Must be able to travel throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and surrounding areas. The Level 4 Installer will perform site walk’s, review MOPs, review materials, communicate with the client, install equipment, and submit close out packages. Level 4 installer will lead crews of 2-4 installers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of installation including rack and stack, full infrastructure builds backbone cabling, copper and fiber testing, and complex DC power work.
- Strong secondary power installation experience.
- Strong fiber installation and testing experience.
- Input job status, issues, requests and all-expense-related information into the Project Management platform.
- Reconcile materials for sales order using web based inventory control forms
- Understand the scope of work and customer expectations as well as the profitability objectives and timeframes.
- Control all on-site aspects of the job and work closely with the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand the scope of work of the job as well as the efficiency expectations given by the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager.
- Interface directly with the Installation Supervisor or Project Manager and Engineering Department to resolve any order issues. Correct job specifications, drawings, documentation and record all changes in the Project Management platform.
- Maintain tools assigned to the job as well as monitor tool calibration requirements
- Perform hardware testing, such as power verification, device provisioning and system tests.
- Responsible for all work meeting all customer standards.
- Meet or exceed customer and internal documented acceptable levels of quality.
- 50% or more regional travel.
- Reliable transportation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Level 4 Installer should have minimum 5 years Data Center/PoP/CO installation experience.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEOC Statement: CBM is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.